The superb flavour of coffee is produced by the aromas created by blending and roasting. When coffee beans or ground coffee is not stored properly its flavours and aromas deteriorate very fast. So it is very important to store it properly.
Coffee’s greatest enemies are:
How to store coffee at home
It is very important to store coffee correctly so it will not lose its freshness and flavour qualities.
- Always store coffee in the original package
- Prevent air from coming into contact with coffee beans and ground coffee by keeping packages tightly closed
- Store coffee away from humidity
- Store coffee away from sources of heat and direct sunlight
Things not to do:
- Don’t pour coffee out of the original package
- Don’t leave a package open
When you store your coffee properly, you can guarantee yourself a nice fresh cup of coffee every day.